Logan Lucky

2017 "See how the other half steals."
7| 1h58m| PG-13| en| More Info
Released: 17 August 2017 Released
Producted By: Universal Pictures
Country:
Budget: 0
Revenue: 0
Official Website:
Info

Trying to reverse a family curse, brothers Jimmy and Clyde Logan set out to execute an elaborate robbery during the legendary Coca-Cola 600 race at the Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Genre

Drama, Action, Comedy

Watch Online

Logan Lucky (2017) is now streaming with subscription on Prime Video

Director

Steven Soderbergh

Production Companies

Universal Pictures

AD
AD

Watch Free for 30 Days

Stream on any device, 30-day free trial
Watch Now
Logan Lucky Videos and Images
View All
  • Top Credited Cast
  • |
  • Crew

Logan Lucky Audience Reviews

GamerTab That was an excellent one.
Kaelan Mccaffrey Like the great film, it's made with a great deal of visible affection both in front of and behind the camera.
Roxie The thing I enjoyed most about the film is the fact that it doesn't shy away from being a super-sized-cliche;
Billy Ollie Through painfully honest and emotional moments, the movie becomes irresistibly relatable
torijeep Channing Tatum, despite growing up in the South, has a terrible, unbelievable southern accent. It's like he's channeling the 1840's on a plantation somewhere. Adam Driver has a better southern accent despite growing up in California. There's a kid. Nothing to do with the plot whatsoever. There's no connection between the actors, no love or bonding there. This film is 95% dialogue and the other 5% I missed because I fell asleep. I get they were going for some indie-themed existentialism here but it fell flatter than a pancake. Adam Driver and Katie Holmes were the only highlight in this pitiful excuse for a film.
brett-76260 Omg this was a great movie. Easily one off the best heist movies ever made. Acting was great, story was great,movie was great. Grab an adult beverage and some skittles and kick back for a fun ride... you won't be sorry...
adam_rasta Just not entertaining at all. Expected something watchable from Daniel Craig, and Driver etc. Just straight up booooooring!
alexandramakarenko The scenes felt heavy handed and went on too long in trying to make sure that everyone watching would understand what the scene was trying to say. Than was the biggest disadvantage. But at first I had expected that the working-class characters would fall into their designated stereotypes and we'd chug along to an easily-expected finish. Not so much. Actually, the characters were nicely filled out, there were stereotypes but not the ones I expected. Except Daniel, his character was filled with stereotypes. And who the hell did his hair cut? He looks like he is over 60.In general, it's a zany comedy about unremarkable characters punching well above their weight but through sheer luck managing to pull things off. In the last act that the film starts to feel a little played out. The introduction of Hillary Swank as a Special Agent in the last 20 minutes of the film feels a little rushed and ultimately doesn't really go anywhere. Instead, the story continues through a number of false endings, not entirely sure when to bring down the curtain. Overall, as the first feature to draw Soderbergh out of semi-retirement, Logan Lucky is clearly something he wanted to make and his passion comes through in the final product. Produced entirely on his own and without studio interference, Logan Lucky inverts the glamour and opulence of the Ocean's trilogy, but with losing the series' trademark quirks and high entertainment value. 5/10